~ DESTINATION CANADA ~
UNIVERSITY in OTTAWA
for 10 to 17 year-olds
- Destination Canada” is an English Language Summer
Camp with a difference. Each summer over the past 35 years,
400 international students enjoy a unique learning experience.
Participants improve their English in a multicultural setting.
Come have fun and make new friends
Fees, Dates, Insurance
for ages 10-17
Carleton University in Ottawa
We take good care of all participants
For many young students this will be the first time away from home.
"Destination Canada" takes total care of its participants.
They will be in a friendly and safe environment with 24-hour supervision
and health care.
Students will be picked up from and returned to the Ottawa Airport.
"Destination Canada" will make sure that all return
flights are confirmed.
Accommodation & meals
Students live in clean and comfortable student residences (two per
room). Girls and boys on separate floors. Fresh bed sheets weekly.
Full night supervision. Washing machines and colour television are
located on each floor. Three meals daily (all you can eat), seven
days a week. A large variety of warm and cold food, salads, fruits
Twenty-five hours of formal English instruction weekly combined with
lots of cultural activities and fun. Formal instruction in the mornings.
Afternoons are more relaxed with language activities, presentations
and games. Evenings are fully supervised by activity and sports instructors.
The time is filled with fun and friendship. Language instructors as
well as activity instructors are university graduates with appropriate
degrees. Classes are limited to 15 students.
Weekend tours included
All weekend tours are included: City Tour, Museum, Parliament Buildings,
Upper Canada Village, Montreal. The 4-week course also includes a
trip to Omega Park (Canadian wildlife in their natural habitat).
The special tour to the Niagara Falls, Canada's Wonderland and visit
to the CN-Tower and SkyDome enhance the "Total Learning Experience"
in Canada. There is an additional charge for this tour.
All activities are fully supervised by experienced staff.
Prices and Dates 2020
All prices are listed in US
Dollars. All taxes are included.
encourage you to register early.
4-week program: $ 5,500 US Dollars (from
Ottawa Airport) Currency
July 4 to August 1, 2020
(28 days maximum)
3-week program: $ 4,500 US Dollars (from
Ottawa Airport) Currency
July 4 to July 25, or July 11 to August 1 2020
(21 days maximum)
The fee includes
- Tour guides accompany the flight from Frankfurt and Copenhagen
(Flight is not included in price)
- Transfer from and to Ottawa airport
- 25 hours per week of formal instruction Monday to Friday
- A comprehensive cultural, sports and activities program
- 24-hour supervision
- Professional foreign language teachers, small classes
- Maximum 15 students and all learning materials
- All activities are supervised
- Accommodation in the modern and beautiful Carleton University
- Three healthy meals daily (all you can eat), seven days a week
- Fresh bed sheets weekly (no towels)
- Medical insurance to $ 100,000 CAN
- Medical clinic on campus
- Graduation photo
- Organized weekend trips and tours are part of the tuition package
(Montreal, Ottawa, the Parliament Buildings, museums etc.)
Not included in fee
- Flights to and from Ottawa are not included.
Please contact us for details of accomanied group flight.
- A 2-day tour to Toronto (CN-Tower and the Sky Dome), and the magnificent Niagara Falls. Participants
will enjoy breakfast at the Skylon Tower with an exceptional
view of the American and Canadian Falls followed by a boat
trip to experience the Falls from below. All inclusive: bus,
accommodation, all meals and supervision. ( $ 495 US)
- Optional Canadian Wilderness Adventure Weekend (all inclusive
$ 200 US)
Tel: ++ (45) - 20 41 07 85
link does not work, please copy and paste e-mail address):